ZareScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZareScape

ZareScape, New server coming out soon!

HomePortalSearchLatest images.:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Iconminisearchenzb5RegisterLog in

.:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.

Go down 
+10
Booz
Zach
i rhz i
Mykittypwns
Mod Mielad
Steve o0o12
Xx K03d xX
Mod Shayan
Mod Arjang
Kiraush
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Booz

Booz

Male
Number of posts : 95
Localisation : IF ANYONE SEES THIS, ADD ME ON SKYPE ANTIXVENIXX <--- USER NAME POSTED IN 2013 I MISS YOU GUYS
Registration date : 2007-10-13

.:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/1/2009, 5:21 pm

Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Lol Booz I like how you're E-Penor is getting all hard... And lmao at the fact that you're calling everyone a kid because there 13 we can't help it that you're what 17? And still play games.

No, I think it's funny you little kids talk **** and I just prove you wrong. And if your gonna comment about my age get it right its 15, So before you try to talk **** to me get your facts straight and dont get on my bad side or you'll end up like Mr Mykittypwns, Which after all i have no problem with him i just proved him wrong and the only reason i did is because he came on here talking **** to me and the whole community.

LOL you're calling people little kids here while you're only year older? Don't think you're a ducking pro cause you aint **** you pimple faced *****.

Lol. You see? You just cussed me out for nothing? So is this all you do is talk crap online? And why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said I was pro. And yes i'm calling you kids, Especially you for just cussing at me Rofl.. Pimple face? isnt that like 7th grade? Seriously I'm telling you to just mind your own business. No need to cuss at me or talk trash to me because im proving you guys wrong and calling you "kids". So calm down ok man?

Only I'm "cussing" you is cause for some reason us that you think that you're the best pker and that your boyfriend nicky also is. And you're the immature "kid" here if you consider that you always talk bs and can't constructive criticisim. PS: I know I'm talking a bit f'ed cause I'm on my iPod

Are you still typing? Who said i was the best pker? I never said that i said if anyone would be king it would of been Jeff. I don't understand why your still carrying this on and aiding your boy friend mykittypwns. You weren't even in this conversation until you just had to run your mouth. Like i said calm down, take a chill pill and step away from your computer and go take some deep breathes if you think im the best at a pixel game player killing. The only reason im here is because my 360 broke, and I came on here to talk to some friends and theres still drama here without no server. Thats hilarious. I dont even know why your egging this on but take my advice and just step away from the computer man.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 8:16 am

Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Lol Booz I like how you're E-Penor is getting all hard... And lmao at the fact that you're calling everyone a kid because there 13 we can't help it that you're what 17? And still play games.

No, I think it's funny you little kids talk **** and I just prove you wrong. And if your gonna comment about my age get it right its 15, So before you try to talk **** to me get your facts straight and dont get on my bad side or you'll end up like Mr Mykittypwns, Which after all i have no problem with him i just proved him wrong and the only reason i did is because he came on here talking **** to me and the whole community.

LOL you're calling people little kids here while you're only year older? Don't think you're a ducking pro cause you aint **** you pimple faced *****.

Lol. You see? You just cussed me out for nothing? So is this all you do is talk crap online? And why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said I was pro. And yes i'm calling you kids, Especially you for just cussing at me Rofl.. Pimple face? isnt that like 7th grade? Seriously I'm telling you to just mind your own business. No need to cuss at me or talk trash to me because im proving you guys wrong and calling you "kids". So calm down ok man?

Only I'm "cussing" you is cause for some reason us that you think that you're the best pker and that your boyfriend nicky also is. And you're the immature "kid" here if you consider that you always talk bs and can't constructive criticisim. PS: I know I'm talking a bit f'ed cause I'm on my iPod

Are you still typing? Who said i was the best pker? I never said that i said if anyone would be king it would of been Jeff. I don't understand why your still carrying this on and aiding your boy friend mykittypwns. You weren't even in this conversation until you just had to run your mouth. Like i said calm down, take a chill pill and step away from your computer and go take some deep breathes if you think im the best at a pixel game player killing. The only reason im here is because my 360 broke, and I came on here to talk to some friends and theres still drama here without no server. Thats hilarious. I dont even know why your egging this on but take my advice and just step away from the computer man.

Lol my boyfriend Mykittypwns? You even said yourself that you thought you were the "king" of pking so shut the hell up..
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male
Localisation : IF ANYONE SEES THIS, ADD ME ON SKYPE ANTIXVENIXX <--- USER NAME POSTED IN 2013 I MISS YOU GUYS

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 3:11 pm

Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:

Lol my boyfriend Mykittypwns? You even said yourself that you thought you were the "king" of pking so shut the hell up..

I never said i was king i said if there was one, which there cannot be its a private server for crying out loud, I said if anyone it'd be Jeff. I never thought I was king because like i said its a private server man so why are you fighting me? Seriously. Theres not even a server and theres drama, I dont know why your on my case man i was just proving kitty wrong and you jumped in for what reason? Lul.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/1/2009, 5:49 am

Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:

I never said i was king i said if there was one, which there cannot be its a private server for crying out loud, I said if anyone it'd be Jeff. I never thought I was king because like i said its a private server man so why are you fighting me? Seriously. Theres not even a server and theres drama, I dont know why your on my case man i was just proving kitty wrong and you jumped in for what reason? Lul.

Cause I hate you simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/1/2009, 11:11 pm

Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:
Booz wrote:
Ali wrote:

Cause I hate you simple as that.

Yeah and who on here doesnt hate you? Besides zare and i owned u ha. Lul.
I agree, I always disliked you and you've disliked me, but talking trash to me over a forums that doesnt even have a game\server whatever you call it, doesnt really prove a point. Lul.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/1/2009, 4:44 pm

Lol CHILDISH!
Back to top Go down
Mykittypwns

Mykittypwns

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 4:19 pm

oh yea booz about what u said u keep dreaming kid
and i dont care about what u say no more
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/1/2009, 8:55 pm

Mykittypwns wrote:
oh yea booz about what u said u keep dreaming kid
and i dont care about what u say no more

Then stop running your mouth..If you don't care Lul im just proving your wrong.
Back to top Go down
i m3l33d i

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/1/2009, 8:17 pm

Hey ladies stop bitching cuz you know i was king of the wilderness 300 kills or more a day you guys all sucked dick out there man get over it..... -.-
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/1/2009, 9:01 pm

i m3l33d i wrote:
Hey ladies stop bitching cuz you know i was king of the wilderness 300 kills or more a day you guys all sucked dick out there man get over it..... -.-

^ Lie level: [----------------------------------------------/--]
Back to top Go down
i m3l33d i

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/1/2009, 11:14 pm

Booz wrote:
i m3l33d i wrote:

^GAY level[-----------------------------------------------------------------/]
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/1/2009, 1:42 am

i m3l33d i wrote:
Booz wrote:
i m3l33d i wrote:

^GAY level[-----------------------------------------------------------------/]

^ Epic story teller level: [-------------------------/] ^ Gay level x2: [-----------------------------/]
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/1/2009, 6:52 pm

Lmao? Everbody hated me? SO FUCKING WHAT?! It's the fucking internet ******.
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/1/2009, 3:24 pm

Ali wrote:
Lmao? Everbody hated me? SO FUCKING WHAT?! It's the fucking internet ******.

Finally you get that point through your head so why are you still talking **** to me? Lululul.
Back to top Go down
i m3l33d i

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/1/2009, 8:53 pm

dude booz go suck a dick man i own you so just gtfo off the computer and vs me in GOW already you fucking bitch *** hater -.-
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/1/2009, 10:00 pm

i m3l33d i wrote:
dude booz go suck a dick man i own you so just gtfo off the computer and vs me in GOW already you fucking bitch *** hater -.-

LOLOLOLOL okayy ryann i will but i dont get my 360 back till tomorrow and i dont got gears, i got gears 2 so i cant 1v1 you on gears lulululul.
Back to top Go down
i 0wned u ha

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 1:07 pm

Idiot? Starting a clan when the server isnt going to come out for a **** load of time.
Back to top Go down
Steve o0o12

Steve o0o12

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/3/2009, 9:25 am

wow i forgot about this hole thing but if people are still going to be in i'll stay in it. Nicky is a complete no life on rs (yes the real one) now he has 99 prayer 99 att 99 str 99 range lvl 133 cb hes not gona come back so dont hope for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.   .:~(My Little Pwnies)~:. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:~(My Little Pwnies)~:.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZareScape :: Zarta :: Clans/ PKing-
Jump to: