ZareScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZareScape

ZareScape, New server coming out soon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesOnce again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Iconminisearchenzb5RegisterLog in

Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...

Go down 
+5
Zach
Mod Zare
pezhman
Kiraush
Mod Jeffreh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Jeffreh

Mod Jeffreh

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Empty
PostSubject: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 11:10 pm

Well, for one I highly doubt Zarescape 3 will be done within another 8+ months. Last time I saw the files, he was still at a VERY low stage in being done with it, or even close for that matter. He is being lazy and there really isn't ANY point in getting your hopes up for it soon.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Anyways, hi guys!

Add me on Rs

Level 3 Jeff

As I Remain

K a h leader

Side Note: I didn't steal K a h leader from Kiraush lol. It was MY account, I got all the stats on it and let him have it, then he gave it back... Yes I was the one who spent weeks getting 16,000,000+ experiance lol
Back to top Go down
Kiraush

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime2/2/2009, 5:13 pm

Main:
Master Disca

lvl 3 Skiller:
level 3 kiwi

Strength Pure:
Quirosh

lvl 17 skiller (wears full rune)
hurt romance

Just for fun account:
raushie

Last edited by Kiraush on 8/2/2009, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kiraush
pezhman

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime3/2/2009, 8:44 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Mod Zare
Owner
Mod Zare

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime15/2/2009, 2:32 am

Haha, you don't know **** bud. And you haven't seen my files you Fucking ******.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime15/2/2009, 7:01 pm

Mod Jeffreh wrote:
Well, for one I highly doubt Zarescape 3 will be done within another 8+ months. Last time I saw the files, he was still at a VERY low stage in being done with it, or even close for that matter. He is being lazy and there really isn't ANY point in getting your hopes up for it soon.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Anyways, hi guys!

Add me on Rs

Level 3 Jeff

As I Remain

K a h leader

Side Note: I didn't steal K a h leader from Kiraush lol. It was MY account, I got all the stats on it and let him have it, then he gave it back... Yes I was the one who spent weeks getting 16,000,000+ experiance lol

He hasnt led us to believe its coming out soon so why the **** would you post this? Just to be ignorant? Who cares if hes lazy. If your mad because he can code a million times better than you get over it.
Back to top Go down
Mod Arjang
Forum Moderator
Mod Arjang

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime23/2/2009, 6:54 pm

Lol why is everyone get butt hurt over a RuneScape Private Server? Pretty much everyone know ZS is not coming out soon, like Adnan said himself, or never coming out at all. Plus Jeff isn't mad, he's just pointing it out, and if you were to put Jeff and Adnan in a coding rank, maybe Adnan would be like a little higher, it's not the matter of who's better in Java, it's who can code faster.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime25/2/2009, 9:19 pm

I have lost all respect for you Arjang.
Back to top Go down
i 0wned u ha

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 1:03 pm

im sexy king

Arjang ur wrong.

The more "Experienced" at java you are the better the server will be.

not the faster idiot lol.

Id rather wait for a server like 3 months to come out that is very good. Then a server that is made in 1 month that is shitty.
Back to top Go down
Mod Arjang
Forum Moderator
Mod Arjang

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 3:51 pm

i 0wned u ha wrote:
im sexy king

Arjang ur wrong.

Id rather wait for a server like 3 months to come out that is very good. Then a server that is made in 1 month that is shitty.

No **** if you're a better coder the server will be better... I don't think you understood at all what I said... Wouldn't expect a ****** like you to understand anyways.
Back to top Go down
i 0wned u ha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime2/3/2009, 10:21 am

Pff, you've got some serious issues kid, your cussing at me cause i said something that you said was wrong? What happened to you, you don't get your morning blow jobs from zare no more and now your all cranky? No offense Zare lol.

Also you said "it doesn't matter who's better at java, its if your faster" dumbass

you can get a life now mmmk, and stop thinking that you know **** about java, because Ive never seen you code. Actually i have and you suck, and now your acting like a smart ***, saying you know **** about java, when you obviously dont know anything. I don't know a lot either but i know more then you.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime6/3/2009, 7:41 am

Mod Arjang wrote:
i 0wned u ha wrote:
im sexy king

Arjang ur wrong.

No **** if you're a better coder the server will be better... I don't think you understood at all what I said... Wouldn't expect a ****** like you to understand anyways.

Whats your problem? You said and I quote, "it's not the matter of who's better in Java, it's who can code faster."

If that has some double meaning then you should let us know if not, then close your mouth and get your pantys out of the tight bunch they are in. You clearly said that it doesnt matter if the coder is better than the other one its who can code faster?
Back to top Go down
i 0wned u ha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime7/3/2009, 8:52 am

Zach stfu. You dont know sht k. Your a little wanna be black that thinks hes so cool and that your better then anyone. Your a little white boy that idolizes nicky. So go back to meatspin.com and jerk off k.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime8/3/2009, 3:32 pm

How do I idolize nicky? I mean really dude think of your comebacks before you speak them dumb Fking C-unt. Lmao how do I wanna be black? Once again. Your a dumb ***.
Back to top Go down
i 0wned u ha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime8/3/2009, 3:50 pm

oh nvm lmao. I was thinking of nicky XD chill.

but you did "idolize" him kind of.. You went where ever he did. You attacked who ever he attacked. You hated everything that he hated. You Talk back if Nicky talks back.... Enough Said.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime8/3/2009, 6:54 pm

How did I go wherever he did? The only place I went with him was Ghorrock. I attacked who he attacked because we were in the same clan. Name one thing I hated that he hated. I talk back whenever I want, you should know that.
Back to top Go down
Mod Arjang
Forum Moderator
Mod Arjang

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 12:26 am

Damn, **** never changes here, everyone's still the same. Zach you talk back like you used to when the server was up. The only thing I miss about ZS is the 30min bitch wars at Ghorrock.
Back to top Go down
Booz

Booz

Male
Number of posts : 95
Localisation : IF ANYONE SEES THIS, ADD ME ON SKYPE ANTIXVENIXX <--- USER NAME POSTED IN 2013 I MISS YOU GUYS
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 2:29 pm

LOL ^ only on zarescape.org why are you guys still fighting over pointless ****. Zarescape was fun when it was here the ghorrock wars, the drama was fun when a server was actually up, but now it's just getting old. But entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime14/3/2009, 8:03 pm

Haha arjang I take that as a compliment. I have to have the last word. :\ Just the way I am.
Back to top Go down
Steve o0o12

Steve o0o12

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime30/3/2009, 9:04 am

Booz wrote:
LOL ^ only on zarescape.org why are you guys still fighting over pointless ****. Zarescape was fun when it was here the ghorrock wars, the drama was fun when a server was actually up, but now it's just getting old. But entertaining.
yea it is this gives me somthing to do in comp repair & networking class in school, my class is realy slow so i have a lot of free time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...   Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once again Zare fails. Tsk tsk tsk...
Page 1 of 1